Monday, May 21, 2012

Cards, cards... how I LOVE making cards!

Hi, Everyone!

Here I am (late) for a new post. But I am late with this post for a good cause. AMORECOS Creations Blog was all redesigned and I can say I am pretty happy with the result! And as I am from Brazil and speak Portuguese, I also have an AMORECOS Blog in my language... ;-)

Besides, I´m super busy with my local shop, which is becoming sooooo lovely (yaaaaayy!) and with the products to put there; as well as with the projects for the Docerela Creations Design Team (I´m a proud member)!!!   Wow!

In between of one thing and another, I made 2 cards for a swap:

So, for the Orange one I used DCWV textured cardstock; White Watercolor cardstock; Hero Arts Babushka Stamp Set; We R making Memories Washi Tape; Tafeta White Ribbon; Markers.



And for this Mini-Mini Pink one, I used Pink Shimmer DCWV cardstock (beeeaauuutiful!); Stampin´Up Punch Border; White Watercolor cardstock; Hero Arts Babushka Stamp Set (again, just can´t stop!); Dimensionals; Markers.



So, even working, I can tell that I´ve been having A LOT OF FUN  those past 2 weeks!

I hope you like the cards and you know... I LOVE COMMENTS!  
See you next post with a lot of fun FOR YOU!   ;-D

1 comment: